Thursday, June 4, 2009

April (MY BIRTHDAY!!!)

He wants to do it all him self. Larry stands back to supervise, but he is doing well. Gunner will be 9 on June 1st, I can't believe it.  This is a three day shoot. There are three stations and you shoot ten at each. The goal is to kill all thirty. 


So Gunner is shooting, and is very good at it!!! Mommy came to stay with the girls so I could go watch him at a shoot. Papa, Granny, Larry, Gunner, and I all went to Shreveport, LA. Gunner won First place in the Jr. Division, again. Its alot of fun to see him shoot. his nick name is "Dead Eye Perkins", and rightfully so. We are well pleased. After we all came home Daddy came down and we all went to Truelucks for dinner for my birthday! That place is the best lots of sea food fresh, they have their own fishing boats and only Truelucks people handle their food. I'm glad Daddy and Mommy were able to spend some time with me on my birthday! Thanks guys.......

No comments: