Thursday, June 4, 2009

MAY


So Grandma turns 64!!! Gunner and I decided 64 was not a fun number but 4 is.  I invited Grandma to my house for some birthday fun. We had mani/pedi, lunch, facials, more lunch, house shopping, (mom really likes that one), and dinners, not all in that order. I hope she had a great birthday. We really love Grandma.



The girls are finishing with their school year. I cannot believe it is almost over. It will be a fun summer, I hope!
We have been doing all the usual end of the year stuff, like field day! I am room mom so I get to do all the work. I has been fun to be involved, or at least that is what I keep telling myself! Gunner's class is really fun. His teacher is super. It is her first year to teach. I hope we broke her in easy.
           

2 comments:

Coleen said...

I love almost all the pictures.. you could have left me out ... but I did have a very fun time.

Christie said...

No, you can't leave grandma out of the pictures. It's fun to see how your kids are growing! Can't wait to see your skinny bum next month!